“What are you doing recently?”
“Nothing…… it is nothing.”
“Really?”
“Sure!!!........erm..mm…maybe daydreaming!?”
“OK…”
The end of MSN chatting…
However, imagination is rolling again……
…………
Time flies……It flies really fast……
The main gate of University, resembling it was just a step-in yesterday…….but a step-out tomorrow……
“Throughout this three-years-long period, what were we able to get?”
“Learning?”
……Actually I don’t know what I really learnt……
Maybe learnt talking non-sense!? Bragging!? Visiting mamak stall!?…….. and……most probably is daydreaming……
“Anything else? “
……Lost the objective that I come here……
Experience too much in different kinds of field through the activities I involved, thus got the will to join in every things, but nothing is achievable so far……academic result is just ordinary, and the will-to-learn is keep slipping …maybe spent too much time in organizing event and doing non-sensed communication……
“So what’s next?”
…… hardly get the answer……
That stupid behavior increases my difficulty in finding a job……lack of social experience, and the worst thing is that it is not that welcomed by those desirable companies……
“How to solve it?”
……Nothing I can do, it is a blind alley……but……
Fortunately, I got 4-months of experience in bank, and half-year of experience in accounting firm before I am being here …… writing those in resume might have a better look for job application ……hahaha……
“Any back-up plan?”
……No, I am just waiting to die……DIE……
Ya …it should be nothing left…nothing………ok…ok… might get a part time course in professional field……
“Let say…… if a chance back to the options…… would you choose UM?”
For me…… Erm ……I……would…I would NOT……
I do not mean that UM is bad…… but it was just ….. it was just my last choice ever……and ever……..Please don’t ask me why……
蚊子,7-1-09
4 comments:
We needs to explain,not us choose the um ,but um choose for us。So this is difficuit problem!
sigh, i also quite anxious bout my future. but, anyway, the future doesn't exist, what we should do is focus in this moment.
The past is passed.
But...
The moment now is our future...
The future exists around us...
Keep it up, guys!
ya! fight for future!!!
Post a Comment